Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do Rehabs Realy Help Addicts

Hi Dean here the reason i am writing this post is because i was in three different rehabs and not one of them ever worked for me! My first rehab was only a six week program but it was more like signing in to a hotel because if you did not feel like doing anything you could stay in bed they would bring your food to you.
I only went through one or two days of withdrawals  in the six weeks i was there because the day i went in i met the two (Bad Apples) in there and they used to jump the fence at night and go to the dealer so every time they used i used so again for the first week and a half i was there i was not clean. Then they got bust with Heroin and they were kicked out of the center. So the day they left was the first day i had withdrawal symptoms. In this center if you have been there for three weeks you could carry money on yourself again for things like smokes and snacks, so i started by asking other people in the center for some cash  then i used to phone my friends then they would bring me some drugs. When all the people in the rehab started getting tiered of giving me money all the time i had been there for about three weeks, so i started carrying money around so i used that to get my fix from my friends.
When that money ran out i saw my opportunity, there was some one in the center that had a laptop so i took the laptop to get my fix for the rest of the time i was there. All the time i was there i was using Heroin, Crack & Marijuana! Every time they tested me i had a trick so that the test did not pick up that i had been using and my trick worked like a bomb. Right in the last couple of days i was there they bust my one friend smoking Marijuana and he split on me, that was the only way that they found out that i used in six weeks.
It just shows you how stupid people that run rehabs are that they cant even see when someone is so high on Heroin, Crack & Marijuana that they falling asleep and then so paranoid that i was eating my nails till the blood ran and i was stinking from the Marijuana.
90% of people who work in rehabs don't have a clue about drugs!!!!!!!!

This Post was all about my first rehab so come check again later in the week or next for the next two rehab stories they only get more shocking!   

No comments:

Post a Comment