Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Intro to Dean Life

Hi my name is Dean and i created this blog to give you some of my insights. I was a HEROIN&CRACK addict for more than 10 years of my life and i managed to kick my addiction! I have been sober now for more than 2 years, and believe me when i tell you that addiction was the hardest thing i have faced in my 24 years on this earth! In the 10 years i was addicted i have been to 3 different  rehab centers around South-Africa, from the best to the wurst. The best being like 5star hotels and the wurst being wurst than prison-belief me you do not want to spend a year or two of your life in a hell whole like that because you only come out there wurst than when you went in! I will still tell u all about that one day!
Me and my colleague realized that we have a wealth of knowledge on this subject and both of us have beat drug addiction, so we decided to create a website to help other people suffering from the same problem we had so we created the website called Http://www.recoveringjunkie.com  to pass on all the knowledge that we have gathered over more than 30 years and we know if your really interested in beating drug addiction! We can help you so just go on to our site and subscribe to the free 10 week mini coarse or write to us at info@recoveringjunkie.com . See u there!     

No comments:

Post a Comment